Christi Gilliam P.T., C.L.T.
Licensed Physical Therapist
Certified Lymphedema Therapist
Experience: 21 years
Christi H. Gilliam, PT, CLT graduated with honors from the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga in 1992 with her degree in physical therapy. She accepted her first job at Erlanger Medical Centerin Chattanooga and functioned in the role of lead physical therapist for eight years. Since that time, Christi’s emphasis has been in outpatient rehabilitation with an additional 10 years experience treating a variety of diagnoses. Christi has also worked in the home health and geri-psych areas. Currently, Christi has expanded her treatment scope to include Women’s Health Physical Therapy, and also lymphedema treatment, becoming a CLT/ Certified Lymphedema Therapist in 2011.
Christi was born and raised in the McMinnville area. She graduated from Warren County High School in 1987. Christi and her husband Randal have two beautiful boys, Garrett and Raleigh. They are a very active family and enjoy sports and outdoor activities.
Christi has the following academic and professional accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s of Physical Therapy from the University of Tennessee in Chattanooga 1992, Cum laude
- Adjunct professor of anatomy Chattanooga State Technical College PTA program
- Clinical Instructor, 1992-present
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
Continuing Education Courses :
- Spine Rehabilitation, April 2005
- Complete Wound Care, October 2006
- Total Joint Replacement Program, April 2008
- Pelvic Power Program, March 2010
- Female Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction, and Treatment, August 2010
- Pregnancy and Postpartum, January 2011
To assist each patient with his or her journey of returning to a quality lifestyle.